Premium Yoga Apparel
Stylish, comfortable and made for workout after workout, Cabo lago premium, yoga apparel is built with the same premise of our paddleboards. To make great products for a great community.
The official Cabo Lago Mandala Premium Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard.
We use ‘Thermal Fusion Technology’ (TFT) to produce our boards. This exclusive technology is applied during the manufacturing process by pre-laminating a second layer of high-density structural PVC to the drop stitch surface through thermal lamination. This process is glueless and all done by machine which results in fewer imperfections in the board structure. This innovative fusion process results in some obvious benefits:
- No need to glue one more layer of reinforced PVC on the outside
- No Glue = LIGHTER (will, on average, be almost 5 lbs lighter than our competitors while also being stronger and more durable and perfectly air tight)
- Our board has a nearly 1/4" thick deck pad. Most other brands have only a 1/8" thick deck pad. Our pad provides a ‘softer’ feeling when doing yoga or just cruising around the lake.
- Our deck pad is a ‘Crocodile’ pattern which is not only more comfortable but it is also anti-slip (also important when performing all those Yoga poses).
- Premium High-Quality Valve, ensuring the longevity of the board and air tightness – No leaks!
- Our ‘D’ Rings are all made out of 316 Stainless Steel, providing better corrosion resistance. Most other brands only use 314 Stainless Steel.
Cabo Lago boards were designed specifically for Yoga. A lot of boards on the market try to be something they are not and primarily are all-around boards that you maybe can do a bit of Yoga on. We have the most stable board on the market, period.
- Our board is an excellent length for Yoga at 10’ 8”, and nice and wide at 34”. It is also thicker than most boards at 6”. Our proprietary shape, along with our strategically planned dimensions, make the Cabo Lago board extremely stable on the water for all Yoga poses.
- Our Cabo Lago board weighs approximately 24lbs, whereas a lot of the other double layer boards on the market weigh in at 28lbs and higher. We wanted a board that is easy to carry and transport for people of all sizes.
- We have incorporated a shoulder strap on the board (if required). Some people find it awkward to handle the board when transporting it fully inflated. This carrying strap makes it easier. There is also a center handle on the board that can be used to carry it as well.
- We have incorporated a Velcro handle at the front of the board to allow the paddle to be secured to the board while exercising. This saves the paddle from falling off the board into the water and drifting away. One less thing to think about while trying to find peace of mind on the water.
- Cabo Lago boards have three, easily removable fins. This allows a person to get in a yoga workout on the board while even while being on the sand or grass.
- And in addition to everything else, we have made our board beautiful! You will not find a more visually appealing board on the market. With its beautiful Mandala design, it stands out and looks like a yoga paddle board, not just a plain paddleboard designed without any imaginative design.
Cabo Lago Swimwear
Lightweight and comfortable, our bikinis are the perfect attire for your morning yoga paddleboard session.